'Are Chelsea and Madrid Now Ruining Football?'

Re: Have A Read Of This

masterwig said:
Might be a good idea to change the title of this topic to make it clear what it is about. Might stop the link being posted again.

Then again we've had a million kit topics and people still keep posting them.

Done mate

Re: Have A Read Of This

Paddy_Blue said:
A good read indeed, seen one or two decent articles from US sources lately, thought they knew nothing about 'soccer'! Could teach a few European journos a few things.

They might be ex-pats mate. We're here, we're there.

Cheltblue said:
I am f*ckin pissed off now.

I want City to be the 'ruiners of football'. Chelsea and Madrid can f*ck off, its our gig.

Yeh you beat me to it, fuckers can have the league, cup, chumps league and what ever they want but the real title "ruiners of football" is our's they can get lost it's not up for discussion. Those "big 4" want everything bastards.

Real Madrid have been ruining football for years. Their galacticos era, with Roberto Carlos, Zinedine Zidane et al was based on spending huge sums of money, money they didn't have.

Real Madrid ran up massive debts to bring the best players to the Bernabeu, debts in the region of £250m.

How did they escape from this debt I hear you ask?

Simple.

Madrid Local government/council were so scared of their crown jewel club getting into financial trouble that they did an extremely dodgy deal with them. They bought Real Madrids delapidated training ground for an extortionately inflated price (in the region of £250m I believe, who'd have thought) and, as part of the same deal, they built them a state of the art new training facility. So, Madrid got the World's best players and brand new training facility, and for virtually nothing.

Was there a media uproar?

Of course not, this is Real Madrid we're talking about here.

Now if it had been Manchester City........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.