Are City a better all round team without Haaland?

giphy.gif

Today just goes to show that Haaland has no end product when KDB isn't playing.

No , the best we have played this season was the first half against utd.
2nd best half was the first half tonight v Chelsea.
So id say its 1-1 so far.

1-1? He’s 3 goals off last season’s golden boot award total. He’s done above and beyond and will break the PL scoring record this season. It’s not his fault we’ve had injuries, other players out of form and a World Cup.

1-1? He’s 3 goals off last season’s golden boot award total. He’s done above and beyond and will break the PL scoring record this season. It’s not his fault we’ve had injuries, other players out of form and a World Cup.
Yes, but he's miles away from Jimmy Greaves record at spurs, didn't score in the world cup and doesn't have an Audi cup winners medal - he's no harry kane, and I'd go so far as to say he's no lee Bradbury.

I thought we were much better at pressing their defence and playing with pace. Maybe we were better without haaland in that respect

I think Kane is a better all round player. Hes got a better touch, better technique, better in the air and just as good a finisher. He's not got the physical attributes or brute force Erling has, but I think Kane would have been the perfect fit for us.
He has a better touch, better technique, don't know about being better in the air, and having not scored as many as Haaland this season so far I doubt he's the better finisher. And the over-riding advantage that Haaland has is that he could give Kane fifteen yard start and still get to the ball quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.