Are people actually excited about January??

The transfer window is like the adult version of Christmas.
Loads of hints and teases leading up to it,you keep your
fingers crossed that you're going to get what you want
and pretend to be pleased when it's not quite what you
hoped for :D I love it .

I am, but not as much as I was a few weeks ago.
Its now more important we win at WBA, and that has taken proirty for me over the kaka and messi stories etc..

If we were 6th or even 8th going into Jan, we'd stand a better chance of selling ourselves to the big names.
Unfortunately, who wants to come to a relegation battle?
Money may talk, cos the results ain't!

hell yeah.

its all part and parcel of football and is particularly exciting as our owners can actually use the transfer window for more than a few hours.

eitherway though, great players, needed players, whatever the outcome ill be excited and hopefully happy come the end of the window. ill try not too expect too much...but its just not as fun

no not no more,in the past 2 weeks we have gone from kaka,casillas,buffon,messi,etc to playin dire against everton and the transfer talk as suddenly gone to ashton,warnock,bellamy,downing,etc does`nt excactly set the world on fire

not anymore i dont believe we'll attract top quality at this time

Beard said:
I'm just wondering amongst the negativity and so on if anyone is actually excited about the transfer window re-opening.

For me it doesn't matter if the targets turn out to be a bunch or Bullards and Warnocks, there is just something about it turns me into a giddy kid with a cock in his hand.

Just think, that feeling of when we signed Bobinhoooo could happen all over again couldn't it?

Maybe i should just take the blinkers off.

For the past few months I've been going to sleep earlier to try and make January come quicker

It's quite impressive how so many people are so negative about it at the moment really, set of miserbale cnuts

Can't wait til new years eve, going to be fantastic.

Can't help but feel a tad downcast about our current form but in all my 38 years of being a blue we have NEVER gone into the transfer market as the richest club in the world, come what may it is going to be full of surprises and one thing even i can guarantee is that NO club will outspend us in Jan!

Wish people would stop being negative about our potential
signings.

All this "they won't want to come to us because we're in a relegation battle" shite is doing my head right in.

Can't anybody understand that EVERY player we sign from now onwards will be given a full brief about what the club is going to be all about over the next
coming years. They will be told that they are about to
become part of the biggest revolution that the world of football has ever witnessed. They will be made aware of the owners ambitons, backed up by billions of pounds
and will be told that they are not coming to a club
in decline or a club thats going to be relegated but a club
that in the next 10 years could be the biggest football brand on the planet.

What football player with any sense wouldn't want to be part of that?

Stop looking short term. Think long term, Because thats
where we're going to shine.

Believe fellow Blues.

Will be excited because we will know officially who we got.

We have been linked with so many players through press/forum it will be good to see who was right.

As long as the quality and quantity of the squad improves I will be more than happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.