Are people more confident or more worried now about Sunday?

Brimming with confidence!
They're not........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/predictions-sunday-346398/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/predictions-sunday-346398/</a>

This made me laugh. Daft ****.

Don't care about the League Cup now.

Just get it right in the PL please!

So ushited never lose 3 in a row ??

Well City dont go 9 games winning at home and unbeaten for a year ..

Oh Hang on !!

Always was confident, am more so now having watched that.

Even with the ref on their side in the first half ( he was better in the second ) they still never really looked threatening.

There's only one thing to do with a wounded animal and that's shoot it in the head repeatedly. They have nothing in reserve, nothing to worry about here.

I know we used to trot out the "It's a derby anything can happen" line game after game but let's be honest how often did it happen?

They now seem to be going backwards as quickly as we are going forwards.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Bring them on..... time for the wounded animal to be put down....

This

Ever since the Ronaldo money was mostly set off against Glazer debt, I have believed that the Scum's days are numbered. Barring a takeover by a wealthy bidder, they are knackered, regardless of Fergie's twists and turns. The decline will be slow, with some good results on the way down, but down is where they are going, sure as eggs is eggs. Money bought their success and lack of it will end it.

Ain't life grand?

I hope I live to see them relegated, with Slur Alex in charge.

PS They are not far off having to off-load Rooney, whose loyalty to them is no stronger than it was to Everton! (lovely fella)

I think if we go full strength we will beat them.

If not it will be more even but a replay ain't good for anyone so might as well go for it.

I hope some other teams have watched those last two games and thought "these are beatable"

Is this going to be Yaya's last game for a while?
I'm going to invest heavily on him at Paddy Power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.