Are people more confident or more worried now about Sunday?

in my mind if i think of their history and that shirt i get worried

but if i take their current team out of that shirt and imagine them in one suited to the level they're playing at - wolves or someone lol - i know we should win

I hope their midfield is as good as it was tonight because they were crap.
If they play like that against us ,we will mullah them.
Ive got a feeling they are going to try and hold us then nick it on the break aka sunderland. But if they try and play it open and attack then we will tear them a new arsehole and use it like in strangeways.

Don't really give a shit if we lose, TBH. League > FA Cup. There's speculation already that the FA cup might hinder our progress in the league, and that's something that I don't want. Obviously I'd prefer a win, especially considering who the opponent is, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if for the rest of the season the rags have more chances for injuries and tired legs. Better them then us, especially when we're going for the big prize this time.

They are 3 points behind, not 15. And we drew at WBA and lost at Sunderland recently. \no doubt the same people who over-reacted then are over-reacting now

Mancini won't allow overconfidence. The last time we played United in the FA Cup we went into the game on the back of a 3-0 defeat. This time United have just had a defeat by the same margin. We have better players in all areas and that should swing it for us.

BlueTony said:
Always was confident, am more so now having watched that.

Even with the ref on their side in the first half ( he was better in the second ) they still never really looked threatening.

There's only one thing to do with a wounded animal and that's shoot it in the head repeatedly. They have nothing in reserve, nothing to worry about here.

I know we used to trot out the "It's a derby anything can happen" line game after game but let's be honest how often did it happen?

They now seem to be going backwards as quickly as we are going forwards.
And that's why you lost your vets license.

JBG said:
Don't really give a shit if we lose, TBH. League > FA Cup. There's speculation already that the FA cup might hinder our progress in the league, and that's something that I don't want. Obviously I'd prefer a win, especially considering who the opponent is, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if for the rest of the season the rags have more chances for injuries and tired legs. Better them then us, especially when we're going for the big prize this time.

Whilst I agree we want the league (greedy buggers we are, I remember when just a goal would do!), it's the scum.
We need to play our best team, need all to give 100%, and victory wil be ours. We can then mess with the team in the 4th round.
They will implode, out of champs league, carling and FA cups in Jan, attempting catch up in the league, no money (or "value in the market"), fergiescum past his sell by date, granny shagger wanting off - the future is Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.