Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

Soulboy said:
How come I've not read one article by a journalist, football pundit or financial expert criticising QPR for "buying survival?"

A club with a support less than that of Bolton, Blackburn or West Brom, yet they've spent getting on for £50m in the past couple of years, money they clearly couldn't have generated though their own revenues.

Should they survive tomorrow, will we be reading The Guardian berating them for ruining football?

I think they should be kicked out for inflating fees and wages of the relegation pack of clubs. It's all so bloody unfair...
''Agenda''™

Soulboy said:
How come I've not read one article by a journalist, football pundit or financial expert criticising QPR for "buying survival?"

A club with a support less than that of Bolton, Blackburn or West Brom, yet they've spent getting on for £50m in the past couple of years, money they clearly couldn't have generated though their own revenues.

Should they survive tomorrow, will we be reading The Guardian berating them for ruining football?

I think they should be kicked out for inflating fees and wages of the relegation pack of clubs. It's all so bloody unfair...

Hear Hear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.