Are Spurs going to steal our thunder???

the difference i can feel will be the matches between us :S and that means they may have the upper hand, always our bogey side!!

Two lucky goals against West Ham and would have drew today if not for the Birmingham left back falling over the ball for no reason. Should be on 6 or 7 points in 4.

Their luck will run out.

Wait until Modric or king or Defoe get injured then you will see what will happen

Honestly spurs rely only on there attacking force , but there Back 4 didn't as good as the like of everton or Villa just looking what happen to them when they sell kean and berbatov, they melt down

top6 at best for them

and for us?? at least 5th this year

City had a similar start two seasons ago under SGE. We all know how that ended.

If not for some ridiculously gifted goals the past two league fixtures and a convenient blind eye from the referee in the opener, Spurs would be 1-2-1 right now.

Everyone has a spell of good luck sooner or later. Congratulate them on their run of extreme luck.

in a way im almost happy about this. it will deflect a lot of media off us so we can keep our heads down and make a top 4 surge

wez99 said:
To be brutally honest I don't think either of us will.

This, to be honest. I might get shot down for being negative but I think realistically for this season the question is which one of us will finish 5th and which will finish 6th (and I do think it will be us and Spurs in those positions, one way around or another)

Liverpool
Hull
West Ham
Birmingham

We all know how poor liverpool have started, so id expect 10 pts, of them 4 when we play them.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Liverpool
Hull
West Ham
Birmingham

We all know how poor liverpool have started, so id expect 10 pts, of them 4 when we play them.

When you see it written down like that yeah they havnt had the hardest of starts. Suppose im worrying too much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.