Are SSN still talking embittered crap?

Pam

I want to switch on but only if they've stopped talking shite.

They dont just talk it they text it, I was woken up this morning with a text informing me City had withdrawn their offer for Kaka, yesterday they sent me a text to say Kaka wants to grow old at Milan. Those are the only 2 texts that the shits have sent me regarding the Kaka transfer etc. Biased? Yes they are. Which is why I cancelled the service earlier!

Pam said:
I want to switch on but only if they've stopped talking shite.

Nope. They have realised this is going to happen. They are still reading out rag only messages and texts though.

TheMightyQuinn said:
They dont just talk it they text it, I was woken up this morning with a text informing me City had withdrawn their offer for Kaka, yesterday they sent me a text to say Kaka wants to grow old at Milan. Those are the only 2 texts that the shits have sent me regarding the Kaka transfer etc. Biased? Yes they are. Which is why I cancelled the service earlier!

PSML!

Pam said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

PSML!

Ditto - lmao!

The thing is, and I'm not being a dick but, I know more about football than all of the goons on Sky put together. Who was Andy Gay before Sky? He was a wank footballer, he was also a grade a twat who was considered a joke of a commentator however over time and given skys money he has become the 'voice' of football. The 'voice' who after the derby was very upset that the **** had been sent off. The same 'voice' he lies in order to look good. They are all cunts and they can all drop dead, Kaka or no Kaka we'll always be better than these cretins.

Jimbojames said:
Pam said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

PSML!

Ditto - lmao!

This is so funny, I've bumped it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.