Are SSN still talking embittered crap?

Right been at uni all day. Are they still running with the none story of him wanting to stay in Milan and thus ignoring the actual context of what the quote was taken from, and Mark Hughes comments and Mark Bowens comments and finally his agents comments?

If they are. im not even turning on. i thought that fat **** Swanson said Milan were going to accept the offer earlier?

They have been pleading for email/texts about Kaka but read all those out that slagged us off I turned it off around noon.It was all bollox

MCFC_Freestyler said:
SSN are gutted this is happening!!!

I wonder why?

Could it be that they are rag twats?

If I had the time and inclination I'd fire them a quick email to let them know how biased and disgusting their wank little stations are however they can simply fuck off as I'm too busy to give a fuck about what these fucking worms think of us.

I love the way this has swung 180 on them in about 12 hours. Silly Cunts. BBC have handled this deal brilliantly and deserve an exclusive should we sign him.

They have been pleading for email/texts about Kaka but read all those out that slagged us off I turned it off around noon.It was all bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.