Are the Leeds tickets on general sale

Hotrocks

Just been trying to get a tickets for the Leeds game. it says I am eligible but when I try to choose a seat I`m not eligible......Its doing my head in!!!!

Match Ticket Priority now, general sale with purchase history available on the 6th.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 pm --<br /><br />Took me 20mins to get a pair online this morning, something not working right on the site.

BlueGMD said:
Match Ticket Priority now, general sale with purchase history available on the 6th.

-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 pm --

Took me 20mins to get a pair online this morning, something not working right on the site.

Same here. It finally decided to work after an hour or refreshing the page.

Hotrocks said:
Just been trying to get a tickets for the Leeds game. it says I am eligible but when I try to choose a seat I`m not eligible......Its doing my head in!!!!

There's loads left.

This is why I'm glad for the Cup scheme. City spent a fortune on that website yet they're getting basic things wrong again. Ticket booking should be simple.

why purchase history?

oh yep you dont want little leeds snapping up all the tickets. :-)

You're not the only one mate. Season-ticket holder last year and says that I'm ineligible even though there's loads of seats left! I'll take on board what GMD says and try again tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.