Are the media getting to you?

I have bought all the main national newspapers today as I need them for some university work. Only had the chance to skim through the City stuff but you'd think we were in division 2 and penniless the way they are going on about crisis etc.

I'm going to keep all the articles on City and if/when things turn out right for us or we make a big signing I'll post them back to the newspapers with 'SHIT' written all over them.

masterwig said:
I have bought all the main national newspapers today as I need them for some university work. Only had the chance to skim through the City stuff but you'd think we were in division 2 and penniless the way they are going on about crisis etc.

I'm going to keep all the articles on City and if/when things turn out right for us or we make a big signing I'll post them back to the newspapers with 'SHIT' written all over them.

Why not go the whole hog and use the articles/paper for wrapping up a real live dollop of horseshit and sending it to the editor and sign yourself AF.

i cant beleieve the arrogance and jelousy off these pricks. just shows what a biased set of twats they are. it sems they dont want city to do well. not one off them even thought about the fact we could have brought one of the best players to the prem. well they can stick there papers up there arse cause i for one wont be buyin them anymore

up the blues!! FUCK THE REST!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.