Are The Smiths a rag band or a blue band?

Bluemoon115 said:
alabaster said:
It's not snobbery. I don't particularly like Led Zep, but I wouldn't for one minute say they're shit. It's just about being able to recognise talent. To say The Smiths are shit is just plain ignorance.

No it isn't,good individual talents don't mean soemhting is good.

The talent is there, but combined it just sounds like factory noise with any random kid off Urbis talking about his "problems".

re-read that lad

stony said:
alabaster said:
Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

In other words: ignorance.

Typical Smiths fan, you can't possibly begin to understand how anyone fails to see how great they are and are eqaully baffled that someone genuinely thinks they are shit.

In other words: arrogance.

in other words RAG LOL

Didsbury Dave said:
Who remembers 808 State's Sunset Radio show? Tuesday nights I think.

it was on a sunday night, i used to know "little lee" a moston lad who phoned in every week on the show and it was a runing theme

where are you this week lee ? in a hotel in blackpool off me ead on cocaine e's and trips...

i spent the early nighties following stu allan about to places like kinetic in stoke...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.