Are there any Bluemooners wanting United to win tonight??

Fanzone Danny

Now I now it's unlikely but are there any Blues on this site

(a) Wanting United to win tonight and
(b) brave enough to admit it on here?

For me I'd rather stick my member in a blender than watch those Scumbags lift the trophy!!!!

Fanzone Danny said:
Now I now it's unlikely but are there any Blues on this site

(a) Wanting United to win tonight and
(b) brave enough to admit it on here?

For me I'd rather stick my member in a blender than watch those Scumbags lift the trophy!!!!
Love that line

I've been thinking about this all morning. I honestly don't care. I've made plans to watch it because it might be a great game. I've chosen to wear a nice neutral colour too - a sky blue shirt.

I know I'll change my mind when I get in the pub and the plastics are all there with their crap songs and lousy attitudes and big gobs spouting their minimal football knowledge. It will be Barca all the way from the first stupid call of "REF-ER-REE".

Until then, I'm neutral.

This could be the shortest thread ever.

I want them to lose but lose in a way they have manged to win this season, I want a Barca player to get a penalty in the last minute of play even though the keeper gets the ball first before he touches the man. Then justice will in some measure have been restrored.

HELL NO!

I`m watching it with 5 mates tonight. 4 of us Blue and 2 red (We`ve all got a red friend somewhere).

2 of the blues will be wearing Barca shirts.

Trust me if Barca win there will be some pointing and laughing going on until they crack and cry!

Come on Barca.

I don’t think there’ll be many on here hoping for a scum win. I certainly don’t.

I wouldn’t mind if it were another English team. I can already see the smug, gloating faces of the scum fans at my work if they win, and for that reason, COME ON BARCA!!

I've seen 10+ years of their success. I think now is the time to call in a favour and see 10+ years of failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.