are they lieing or are they really that dumb!!

Bilboblue said:
Corradi on Stilts said:
The money they will receive from real will be paid in installments, as it is most of the time by clubs abroad. .

Sorry to piss on your bonfire Bernardo but they are getting ALL the money up front.
They have insisted on it to get the deal done

piss away mate I stand corrected!

It will be interesting to see how much the scum spend this season. I have real (pun intended) doubts he will be given all of that £80m they are receiving and while they can probably strengthen their squad thier first team is going to be worse for losing him.

Another thing that interests me is how long the Wigan transfer for Valencia is taking, you would expect that to be done and dusted in a week but it looks to me like they are waiting for the Ronaldo money to come in before buying Valencia. That doesn't look like a team flush with cash...........

They are dumb it's this simple if the press is to be believed baconface now has £100 million to spend a few have touched on it on this thread that means rags only had £20 Million to spend this summer before Ronaldo was sold. I have mentioned this to rag friends and they then realise a lot of this sale is down to the fact the debt is biting. Previous two seasons they spent a lot more than £20 million. His attitude problems where there last summer yet they didn't sell so whats changed? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/09/manchester-united is the simple answer even the most ardent rag knows despite the manure they say about him rocking the boat the fire sale has started ala Leeds.

GStar said:
I'd take Berbatov tomorrow. A fantastic player. One who hasn't been given the oppourtunity so far over there. Let him paly his style and you'll reap the rewards.

MADNESS!!

mancitygaz said:
GStar said:
I'd take Berbatov tomorrow. A fantastic player. One who hasn't been given the oppourtunity so far over there. Let him paly his style and you'll reap the rewards.

MADNESS!!
hes fuking amazing and theres some united fans that understand football that will tell you this aswell, people who think he is crap are all the "i want a player who will run around like a headless chicken like dicov even though he actually has hardly any ability" people. berbatov is repected and appreciated for what he is by people who understand football

mcfcjosh said:
mancitygaz said:
MADNESS!!
hes fuking amazing and theres some united fans that understand football that will tell you this aswell, people who think he is crap are all the "i want a player who will run around like a headless chicken like dicov even though he actually has hardly any ability" people. berbatov is repected and appreciated for what he is by people who understand football

True, and thats why I worry about Tevez. Yes he does the above but in terms of end product he's a million miles from what we need. There is a reason why they will be holding on to Berbatov and not wanting to pay the price for Carlos. He's just not worth the amount being asked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.