Are we a one man team?

Merson and Thompson are getting worse... They both talk utter drivel.

Are there no videos of them being sexist/racist...??

Yes Tevez has scored 18 goals and the next highest is Balotelli with 5. But those 5 are from only 9 games. Hardly a poor record.

But the comments from both are born out of fear and they gave themselves away by not choosing us to miss out on CL. They want us to fail but they both know that we're not going to...

I belive some Reporters just want to put City in that Sheme of beening an Collection on Invidualists, who cant form an Team. Or like that an "one man team"

Offcrs. United is an Dream Team etc...

Who cares what some sucker says on Tele, you have your own eyes.

Every team has one player that if you lose him they really struggle,if he'd been fit from the start of last season we would have pissed the chumps league even though i would agree Ade had a great start for us.
He's been slaughtered on here & called shit by the clueless like every other player so if you judge our team by this forum all our players are shit so it doesn't matter who's missing.

I was just thinking about this and if anything it plays to our advantage. Let anyone believe were a one man team if they like. Meanwhile let Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli et al rip unsuspecting teams a new arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.