Are we all going to die on Wednesday?

Richard

With this Nuclear Atom thing going on in Switzerland on Wednesday, scientists reckon that their is a 1% chance it will all go horribly wrong and cause a black hole that will kill us all. I have a few questions,

1) Why the fuck are they doing this? Do I give a shit about a missing particle/atom? Do I bollocks.

2) Why isnt anyone stopping Dr Evil doing this little shite experiment?

Sounds like madness to me.

BTW it would be typical city to discover a 500 billionaire, be the richest club in the world, sign Robinho and for us all to die a week later.

Richard said:
BTW it would be typical city to discover a 500 billionaire, be the richest club in the world, sign Robinho and for us all to die a week later.

LOL that was the first thing that went through my head when they were on about it as well, gonna be interesting to see what they find out from this experiment

I'm not scared of dying, any time will do

The Fat el Hombre said:
Richard said:

LOL that was the first thing that went through my head when they were on about it as well, gonna be interesting to see what they find out from this experiment

I'm not scared of dying, any time will do

I don't mind

We better not f*ckin' well die on Wednesday ...... it's just cost me £60 at COMS for a Chelsea ticket an' Citycard!

Bluemoon115 said:
The question is, does anyone dare ask the oracle?

Hmmmm, not good...

You asked:

Are we all going to die on Wednesday

The Oracle replied:

After the most thorough investigation I can answer with confidence: yes.

Cheesy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
The question is, does anyone dare ask the oracle?

Hmmmm, not good...

You asked:

Are we all going to die on Wednesday

The Oracle replied:

After the most thorough investigation I can answer with confidence: yes.

Well someone had to do it...

At least it will be less painful than watching Samaras try to trap a ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.