Are we all going to die on Wednesday?

As i have said before,i know one of the lead scientists in this project and we have booked dinner at his house for later on this year.He wouldn't have made the booking if he was going to die now would he?

BulgarianPride said:
another generation said:
As it's about 48 minutes until midnight in Switzerland, can we safely assume that they've packed up and gone home for the day, allowing us to live a little longer?

So does this apply for every Wednesday or just the one in Sept back in 08? I am not sure if you realize that his thread is 2 years old.

The 7 TeV collisions happened on Tuesday. When there was all the media scare about it the bloody thing hadn't even been turned on, much less the high-energy collisions which weren't supposed to be happening for several months after. Due to setbacks caused by technical faults, the high-energy collisions have only just happened. I think it's hilarious. Back when this was nothing news everyone seemed to have an opinion on it but when they're actually having collisions, nobody knows anything about it. People don't care about doomsday unless it's very well advertised!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.