Are we being taken seriously?

the best thing is to always sneek up on the rails and then just when you've gone un-noticed BANG! and make a mad sprint for the line. Expect the big bang in April and City to win every game and the title by the start of May*

*this theory is completely made up and could be bollocks but I'm sticking with it! :)

Who cares the club is going in the right direction the team is starting to gel and the squad we have right now is by far the strongest in the league.

I agree that it doesn't matter what any of them are saying. Personally, the fact of the matter is....for the first time since I was a kid in the 70's...I believe in us. Not blind hope. Not blue tinted glasses. I can see us fighting to be champions come May. After the shit we've been through I don't say that lightly! Balls to the media.

Pezzer2 said:
This is a good thing IMO. That we are not getting the credit we deserve. I have listened, watched and read certain media opinions and no one is hardly mentioning us. The sun shines out of Spurs and Redknapp's arse even though they are below us. This is Arsenals years to some pundits and the football they play warrants success in many people's eyes. Chelsea and United have the divine right to be always up there according to many journalists.
Darren Gough and other presenters keep on bashing us saying how we are not good enough and we have too many egos and a lack of spirit. What do they know especially a cricket presenter trying to talk football.

Dismiss us at your peril it will do for me. We have a very strong unit and im sure we will be even stronger in second half of the season, especially if we can get a a top striker in
They are in denial. Deep down they want to think we're not there, but we are. They are all going on about Tottenham who are 5 points behind and 7 behind the leaders yet we are 5 points ahead and only 2 behind the leaders, says it all really.

I like the we are stealthily sneaking up with the chasing pack, if the media over focused on us I wouldn't be surprised if the fans got agitated and the players crumbled under pressure.

But it does seem all hush-hush at the moment regarding us.

pressure is firmly on Manure tonight now..........hope they don't get an early goal, they may struggle if not, happy days:)

I think it's slowly dawning on people that we are starting to gel and get an understanding between the players, if they dont know by now they soon will.

themadinventor said:
I think it's slowly dawning on people that we are starting to gel and get an understanding between the players, if they dont know by now they soon will.
Sorry but I know why you are the MAD inventor.
We have a terrible home record and cannot be concidered a real contender until we can win at home against good teams.

Whaddyamean, we just destroyed Villa?

You b@stards are top of the league....where the hell did you come from :) Best thing tonight is Chelsea are fifth and if Bolton beats them they go down to sixth

gooney said:
You b@stards are top of the league....where the hell did you come from :) Best thing tonight is Chelsea are fifth and if Bolton beats them they go down to sixth

Not bad eh... This is just the start mate. This is a new team and a very young team too. Dzeko to sign in the next week or so... Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.