Are We Better Than Liverpool?

Liverpool are a better team at the moment, we have better individuals but as the season goes on Liverpool will be more consitent. We will get there but it takes a good team to win when you play badly and I am not sure we can do that yet, only time will tell.

They just edge us on experience at the highest level, they know how to kill games off. The good news for us is the gap is getting smaller and smaller and I can only see us catching them up in the next couple of seasons rather than them improving.

Fiorentina away is a tough game I don't think people are giving them enough credit, many teams will lose there this season.

f u had both squads to choose from who wud u pick?

shay
johnson
bridge
carra
toure

gerrard
barry
masherano
robinho

torres, adebayor

They are just ahead at the moment as they have a bit more experience and slightly better squad depth.

That said we are catching up quick and if we get into the Champions League next season we will be able to attract even better players and be ready to knock them off their perch.

The real test for us is how we recover from dropped points. If the reaction from the derby is anything to go by then we're looking very good.

No doubt liverpool better than us at this moment in time , but if they get torres injured they will have big problems, we have stronger squad than liverpool imo but not the experience of top 4 they have!!

As i said in a post yesterday... I don't fear any other team.. But are we better than Liverpool? Personally I don't think so just yet... But they are certainly in our sights and we're not that far away.

I think we're slightly below the standards set by the 'top 4'... But that may change over the coming months... but I think we're better than the rest.

On paper we are better than all the "top 4" especially united liverpool and arsenal...all we need to do now is gel as a team/squad.

All we have to do then is perhaps get richards made into a rightback or rightback in the changing room.

We'll be better than Liverpool when we finish above them in the league, not half a dozen games into the season.

We'll be better than Liverpool when we can constantly finish above them in the top four season after season.

We may have a better squad than them but it counts for nothing if the end accomplishment doesn't mirror the quality within each respective team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.