Are we better without Tevez?

Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no, he's our best player and works great with silva.

what we are better without is your turgid, repetitive, boring "i don't like tevez so i'll keep asking whether we need him" threads.

no hes not our best player silva is
in YOUR opinion

What I find interesting, and what shows a growth in our side is that this is even up for debate. In my opinion it shows a massive improvement in our attacking play that there is even a discussion.
3 months ago the world and his dog were claiming we were a 1 man side, and if Tevez left we'd have no chance.
Progress I'm sure you'll all agree.
I personally think different players for different games is very important, I do agree however that Silva is irreplaceable in our current squad.
I would love to see some back up/competition for him arrive in the summer.

Stillsy said:
Right before anyone says he's our most important player, no he isnt David Silva is by a country mile.

I am saying this now because the 2 most impressive performance's for me have come against Villa at home were we have won 4-0 and 3-0 and he hasnt started either.

I dont know if its just me but i think we look a better side overall when he doesnt play.
Used to think that we played better as a team when Kinkladze didn't play. Great individual but it was as though the rest of the team left him to it

I have been thinking that , we do seem to play very good football when he isn't playing and get good results . The football flows when he doesn't play, but when he is on the pitch he comes for the ball all the time holds onto it for a long time and then the move is dead . Don't get me wrong , we are lucky to have him as he truly is a fantastic player , there are times this season where he alone has won us the game , against Newcastle he dragged us through that game by himself , the Wolves game he picked us up by the scruff of the neck and made us play . Whether we are a better team without him , I don't know but I certainly would rather have him at our disposal as he is a world beater .

Blue Elmo said:
I have been thinking that , we do seem to play very good football when he isn't playing and get good results . The football flows when he doesn't play, but when he is on the pitch he comes for the ball all the time holds onto it for a long time and then the move is dead .

this is the truth

Pony....pls blues don't wish the guy away,he's fking quality and it's a shame there is only Silva on the same wave length !!!
Stillsy said:
Right before anyone says he's our most important player, no he isnt David Silva is by a country mile.

I am saying this now because the 2 most impressive performance's for me have come against Villa at home were we have won 4-0 and 3-0 and he hasnt started either.

I dont know if its just me but i think we look a better side overall when he doesnt play.

Stillsy said:

and today we got another clue........

So when he did play against west brom away, Blackpool away, Wigan away, fulham away and Newcastle away, all games we won and then wolves and west brom at home I suppose we would have done better had he not played! Absolute bollocks.

Our problem is not any of our forwards. It's the totally uncreative midfield and mancini's boring one paced football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.