Are we capable of winning our remaining games?

NZBlue

If we are it could make for interesting reading. The rags still play Arsenal & Chelski so if assume that the "worlds greatest football franchise(!)" win, we could still afford for Arsenal to win all their other games and finish above them. Similarly Chelski would only have to slip up against tottenham for us to finish above them. We could end up on 74 points, ahead of Chelski and Arse on 73

-
All our games look winnable, so is 2nd place a realistic hope?
I know that people will say that we are bound to drop points against lesser teams, but the same could be said for the other 2

If we can get a 7pt lead after this weekend (come on Chelsea) we should be able to lose to one of our bogey teams (Everton or Stoke) without too much worry.

LoveCity said:
If we can get a 7pt lead after this weekend (come on Chelsea) we should be able to lose to one of our bogey teams (Everton or Stoke) without too much worry.

Or Spurs.

A Spurs fan came on Bluemoon last season around this time and said; Spurs will beat City because " it's the Law".

beat west ham, draw against spurs and everton and i think we will have done enough for fourth

Everton are the ones we could have trouble against. Even when we play them off the park. They seem to get a result. But I will settle for 4th & cup winners. Yet I believe it will be 3rd & cup winners.

MCFC BOB said:
We're capable of winning every game between now and May 23rd. Whether we turn up is a totally different story.

Agreed, I think the team is more than capable of winning every single game remaining but it is whether or not we decide to show up. I am not saying that we definitely will beat them even if we do show up I am just saying we have the ability to win it. Everton and Tottenham are both teams that seem to always give us trouble so we need to really be ready for both of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.