Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

northwichstokie said:
holding hands with men, turning round and sticking your heads up another blokes backside then wiggle ?
That'll show the world a good advert .............
for Manchester's gay pride March

Bluemoon off Crewe Alex
Gay Dance off the polish

Show the world something original at wembley please :)

Did Tom Jones come and sit in the Stoke boardroom and write the lyrics and music to Delilah with Stoke board members and fans?! Oh right, fucking thought not!

You sound like a jealous little school girl; "oh she's ugly and her hair's a mess and she smells, I don't like her!"

northwichstokie said:
holding hands with men, turning round and sticking your heads up another blokes backside then wiggle ?
That'll show the world a good advert .............
for Manchester's gay pride March

Bluemoon off Crewe Alex
Gay Dance off the polish

Show the world something original at wembley please :)

If you need ANY further incentive to do it, read the post above.
Opposition fans hate it, but secretly admire it.

We're trying to win our first trophy in 35 years here. Let's get the end rocking before the game - Not the 23/24 minute.

I've no problem with a tribute to Neil Young at 23/24 btw.

Glad to hear the stokies don't want it done
Shows they are not up for the CITY chant at the end

So from this let's battle commence with

Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
CITY CITY CITY CITY

As for all the city fans in stoke end take some good footage

gillymcfc said:
Glad to hear the stokies don't want it done
Shows they are not up for the CITY chant at the end

Exactly!
Well done NorthwichStokie for leaving me in no doubt.

When your team's being announced and you see a sea and hear a mass of bouncing blue noise, you can tell your fellow fans it was down to you.

Abbeygoo said:
Interesting people saying Doing The Poznan is disrespectful when, presumably, the normal alternative of booing, isn't.

The Poznan before the game changed the atmosphere at Wembley, IMO. It really got the ground buzzing and made a difference.

Same again, please.

It was my post that used the word disrespectful in this thread...the word which i think describes the point i was trying to make would be arogant!! So, IMO to do the pozan when the stoke team is being read out would be arogant,
Believe it or not, although ive posted several times about this...i am not really arsed!!

bainy said:
Abbeygoo said:
Interesting people saying Doing The Poznan is disrespectful when, presumably, the normal alternative of booing, isn't.

The Poznan before the game changed the atmosphere at Wembley, IMO. It really got the ground buzzing and made a difference.

Same again, please.

It was my post that used the word disrespectful in this thread...the word which i think describes the point i was trying to make would be arogant!! So, IMO to do the pozan when the stoke team is being read out would be arogant,
Believe it or not, although ive posted several times about this...i am not really arsed!!

Glad to hear your joining in bainy
stokies will stay off this thread now for sure

Boils down to the fact that we have adopted sommat from a foreign club that gets shown and mentioned everytime we play now..Our songs make tv around the world via youtube and we are getting right up others noses..all they can do is slag us off and why is this.?? Not hard is it.

Am luvin' it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.