Are we going to start having to pay to go on citys website ?

bookiesgirl

just been watching inside city and they were doing promo stuff for city tv and the word subscribe came up a few times, i wonder if they are going to bring a monthly charge in to view it.

It'll probably happen down the line, hopefully included with season cards. Only online content I'd pay for would be reserve/academy games streamed live.

corky1970 said:
we should pay to come on here

Bluemoon is already a subscription site. The only members who don't have to pay are the ones who Ric thinks are utterly fucking brilliant and an asset to the forum.
So if you're not paying you must be one of Ric's blue eyed boys or you're one of the cunts he hasn't got around to billing yet. If it's the latter then you should start behaving or expect a bill in the post, and I don't mean a chubby bearded one with a roll of carpet under his arm.

stony said:
corky1970 said:

Bluemoon is already a subscription site. The only members who don't have to pay are the ones who Ric thinks are utterly fucking brilliant and an asset to the forum.
So if you're not paying you must be one of Ric's blue eyed boys and girls or you're one of the ***** he hasn't got around to billing yet. If it's the latter then you should start behaving or expect a bill in the post, and I don't mean a chubby bearded one with a roll of carpet under his arm.

edited for accuracy as they say!! ;-)

stony said:
corky1970 said:

So if you're not paying you must be one of Ric's blue eyed boys or you're one of the cunts he hasn't got around to billing yet. If it's the latter then you should start behaving or expect a bill in the post, and I don't mean a chubby bearded one with a roll of carpet under his arm.
Fuck when do I have to pay, my backhanders have got me though in the past the post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.