are we gonna win on saturday?

I am going to the game in the City end.
To be honest I have left OT too many times pissed off.
Will we win? From past experience no. I will take the draw right now.
However a lot of rags I talK too are not confident either.
A high scoring draw will please me no end and a good day out.

I don't usually post here, I'm a daily visitor and love the banter but my contributions wouldnt be very interesting compared to others. I used to be a regular poster on MuENs site but I got pissed off with them allowing rag posts through and not mine etc.
I needed to share this because it's really bugging me. I had a terrible nightmare last night that the scum beat us 7-1 and fergie went running round the pitch waving to the scum fans.
None of my dreams have ever come true thankfully, but somebody make my day and tell me this ain't gonna happen. What an awful fucking dream.
In reality, my prediction is a 1 nil to us with Tevez or Kolarov to score. COME ON CITY

lionheart said:
I had a dream...it finished 1-1 with Kompany equalising for City in the second half. I was asleep when the rags scored.
I think i will have a heart attack if those dirty bastards took the lead

I pray they're going to play both Rooney & Berbatov, as they did in the corresponding fixture last season. If Fergie packs the midfield with Scholes, Fletcher, Park & Carrick, we're struggle to open them up IMO.

Time for Milner to up his game ?

yep were gonna win

United 0

City 5

Tevez 2, Yaya, Silva & De Jong's gonna break his scoring duck

No. I'm always optimistic on derby day and I usually get shot down at the final whistle so for that reason, NO!

I want to see a bit of this,on Saturday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZUT9xmFrM[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.