Are we losing sight of things here?

What most wont face up to is the fact that Bob refused to work within a remit given to him from above and fell out with everyone because of it, the owner included.

He got the boot through no fault but his own.

Talk of hugs and kisses and shouting is nothing but rubbish, continually trotted out in defence of a man that only had himself to blame.

That takes the biscuit. You criticise others for having an agenda.

We are in a good position nothing more.

You would have expected to beat Palace and Hull at home in the cup. You would also have expected us to qualify from the CL group. We were very lucky against Sevilla at home and Monchengladbach away. We were excellent against Sevilla away and have been beaten twice by the first top side we have faced.

The league tells a different story. There is no way United should be anywhere near us never mind Leicester top. Especially after the first 5 games.

Then factor in how shite our defence has been and how we have been outplayed on numerous occasions.

Let's fact it, the only reason we are still in with a shout of the PL is because other sides have been piss poor too.

There is still the potential for us to run away with this league. In fact we are the team most likely to do so. That doesn't excuse how poor we have been though.

Very good point. Let's face it, a well oiled Chelsea team of last season would have this won by Xmas and so would we with performances of yesteryear.

Of the starting eleven yesterday, only Hart, Demichelis, Fernandinho, and Silva have been the distance and won the league with us. For the rest, there is a degree of growing up to be done and a need to prove themselves, especially to the hardened pros. We cannot underestimate how important winning the title is, as the value of having done so in 11-12 helped enormously when we did it again in 13-14. If that lot, Arsenal or even Liverpool win the league this year, we will have made it even harder for ourselves in future seasons, so while I don't feel a sense of entitlement, I do see this as being a pivotal season and one where the next six weeks could have ramifications beyond May.

What about Kolarov and Fernando?

Repeating myself, but I didn't see City capitulate. I can't fault the effort. We just had a big fracture at the back, and a forward who has lost all confidence. In between, the passing and closing down was good.

Repeating myself, but I didn't see City capitulate. I can't fault the effort. We just had a big fracture at the back, and a forward who has lost all confidence. In between, the passing and closing down was good.
Because you don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.