Are we losing sight of things here?

I do think we are getting used to winning and don't handle defeat particularly well, but I think most of us are justified in criticising the manner of defeat sometimes.

We've been on the receiving end of some painful losses (eg. the Owen winner at Old Trafford), but when we know we've been unlucky, we can deal with it. It's when there's a clear lack of cohesion on the pitch (at best) - or worse still a lack of motivation, then it's particularly irksome.

There is possibly something in the 'overpaid primadonna' accusations - as much as at any club with highly paid superstars, but I can't help but feel a few City players expect to win without too much effort. There appears to be a work ethic issue.

I do think we are getting used to winning and don't handle defeat particularly well, but I think most of us are justified in criticising the manner of defeat sometimes.

We've been on the receiving end of some painful losses (eg. the Owen winner at Old Trafford), but when we know we've been unlucky, we can deal with it. It's when there's a clear lack of cohesion on the pitch (at best) - or worse still a lack of motivation, then it's particularly irksome.

There is possibly something in the 'overpaid primadonna' accusations - as much as at any club with highly paid superstars, but I can't help but feel a few City players expect to win without too much effort. There appears to be a work ethic issue.
Precisely and that's where strong management comes into play,getting highly paid young men with their egos and.attitudes to still give all they've got meaning desire,heart,graft as well as organisation and a game plan and as much as i hate saying it the govan pisscan was the best ever at it ,getting very wealthy young lads who could easily rest on their laurels to keep competing season in season out never mind just week on week out.

Spot on, this is how I feel also.

We harbour a real attitude problem somewhere in the ranks at the club. They turn up and expect to win most weeks and it's not enough. Even some our wins have been less than convincing.

The manner we are beaten in quite often is not acceptable. How many display any passion and determination from the get go? As supporters that hurts us more, because it's pathetic, especially for the "best team in the league". If we hand our arses over on a plate again this season I'll be fucking fuming.

You can only make a judgement on what you see in front of you and what I see is a manager who never learns from previous mistakes.

Unless Kompany gets fit then I can see the same things happening again at Arsenal and Leicester.

Not really losing sight of anything but after MP blamed tiredness for yesterday he should have been sacked last night.

An absolute pathetic excuse and an insult to the fans who do proper work who made the effort to go to Stoke yesterday.
Half the squad need a boot up the backside and a reality check. Overpaid lazy twats.

Everyone needs to chill -after the weekends results the damage is not too great - yes we had a shite result- yes the display was abysmal but get real withe more than half the first team injured we are struggling and at this level two to three games a week finds you out- we will kick on once the big boys are back
kEEP the faith ffs!!! No knee jerk needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.