Are we making "progress" as a team ?

I agree that other teams could say the same but I am only concerned what we do. Its the dropped points in those games mentioned that will cost us at the end of the season and its very frustrating because They were all games we should have won.

League position is everything though and if we finish top 4 then we have improved.If we dont then we haven't and Cook will be looking for yet another manager.

A cup would be good though.We need to start the ball rolling with something. Success breeeds success.

simon23 said:
the--dud said:
No offence to the OP but I'm getting so sick of blues saying we need to buy this player and that player and perhaps that one.

We've got a brilliant team with amazing players! Why don't you let the manager try and get the best out of them?

We can't possibly continue to buy 5 players at £25m each during every transfer window... It's not Football Manager or something.

I swear some people on here seem to be developing a shorter memory and becoming more spoilt by the second.

agreed

the squad we have now is more than adequate...

IS IT??!! No wingers..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.