Are we missing Tevez?

No, not at all. We've been fantastic for 90% of the games we've played, which is far better than at any point in which we had Tevez. People over-romanticize players when they leave and only remember their positives, but we had more than enough lifeless performances when Tevez was here to claim that having him would somehow make us immune to them.

As talented a player as he is Tevez won't play to a system, Tevez plays for Tevez and bollox to the rest.

Riquelme mark 2 probably if he was still in the squad this year.

Like Skashion said we are missing an inform Negredo and a fit Aguero . Tevez did the right thing last year leaving .I hope Dzeko does the same in the summer .

Tevez is a better footballer than all current strikers when he's not on holiday. He's top league goal scorer is serie A. Gave his all when he played and could win a game on his own much like Yaya. Let's hope what we've got improve quickly and recover from any injury

MELOblue said:
Tevez is a better footballer than all current strikers when he's not on holiday. He's top league goal scorer is serie A. Gave his all when he played and could win a game on his own much like Yaya. Let's hope what we've got improve quickly and recover from any injury

Is he fuck.

anyone who says we arent missing tevez , needs a reality check , tevez is a top world class striker , hes high maintenance off the field , but once he crosses the white line , i think there are only 2 better strikers in the world , and we all know who they are. Admittedly Negredo and aguero have been brilliant this season , but if we had tevez instead of dzeko , we would have the premiership wrapped up and extending our trophy cabinet to fit all the cups in, cant believe we let carlos go for £8m , you couldnt buy a decent championship striker for that money.

The thing is we have replaced Tevez in a more than capable Jovetic, hes just getting horrific luck concerning injuries.

When hes had a run of games and a proper pre-season next season, I predict hell be the star improved player of the next campaign. Him and Nasri will reach even greater heights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.