Are We On Schedule WithTransfer Targets

Porto fans are adamant that Fernando to City is a done deal, some speculate the lack of announcement is because Porto are trying to get a replacement.

I think we'll have to look at alternatives to Mangala (sound a b it of a tosser, unproven and overpriced) or Benatia (if Barca are interested and they go in with a high offer and we'll be out of the equation), also Benatia is Moroccan so that would mean he'll be off to the African cup in january I'm guessing which is far from ideal .....

How good is Rekik? I have not followed him much.... Why don't we go with Kompany, DM, Nasti and Rekik ..... Sagna is also capable of covering at CB if we sign him? and we have Boyata as well who can cover at right back or CB - surely that is enough?? Kompany and DM looked solid at the backend of this season - I must admit DM really proved my and a lot of people wrong .... If we can get another good season out of his ageing legs we can perhaps develop Rekik and give Nasti a chance to come to terms with the new style of play .....

FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:
manillaman said:
I think a move for Pique would be great, quality defender and brings a great WAG

Would he be considered "Home Grown"?.

He'd be considered not good enough.

Joker-Clapping.gif

According to Khaldoon, expect them to be efficient and quick.

All done before the world cup imo, unless something extraordinary happens and a player comes on the market after the WC I don't see us doing any business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.