are we really that blind?

coulsonblue

Are we so blind that we focus on Balotelli (who scored 2 goals and whilst not having a great game, was at least mobile) and ignore Dzeko who was terrible. Slow, static, weak etc...

The papers/pundits may be bashing Mario, but surely we can see the bigger picture?

Papiss Cisse looks a more mobile, same age as Dzeko (26), and less than half the price. Pull your finger out Dzeko

I like him yesterday. Had a bit of hustle about him, but I don't think he plays well off Mario.

I'd like to see Dzeko and Guidetti partner up.

prairiemoon said:
I like him yesterday. Had a bit of hustle about him, but I don't think he plays well off Mario.

So you want Edin to go out on loan as well?????

coulsonblue said:
Are we so blind that we focus on Balotelli (who scored 2 goals and whilst not having a great game, was at least mobile) and ignore Dzeko who was terrible. Slow, static, weak etc...

The papers/pundits may be bashing Mario, but surely we can see the bigger picture?

Papiss Cisse looks a more mobile, same age as Dzeko (26), and less than half the price. Pull your finger out Dzeko

for the problem yesterday look no further than de jong who failed to track back and cover the runners but bluemooners seem to want to look no further than Dzeko when we have players who look a whole lot worse

Both the front men were awful yesterday. The ball control when the ball came to their feet was very poor in the first few minutes and that set the tone for the game. But lets not mince words everyone bar Pizarro when he came on were well below par.

Sigster100 said:
prairiemoon said:

I don't want either to go out. I want Guidetti back.

Game changing moment?
Mario challenged for a header from a corner when it was not really his, Edin was there to plant it in the net if he would have left it.
I'm still clutching at straws.

prairiemoon said:
Sigster100 said:
prairiemoon said:

I don't want either to go out. I want Guidetti back.

I knew that, but thanks for taking the bait :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.