Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

Aleksic is the only player ever to have made an appearance for his national side in 4 different age groups in one calendar year. He played games for the U-17, U-19, U-21 and senior Serb NT in 2008.

Hello, im one of fc Vojvodina fans and iw seen Aleksic since he was age 15 or sumtin , He has talent no doubt about it but mental he is weak , he still hasn't shown a damn thing , I really don't believe Serbian mostly those from Belgrade in 80% their new's are fake (fuckin publicity )

OrigamiNinja said:
Never heard of the guy, anyone have any idea what he would cost?
translatation is bad the name is SoS (sve o sportu ) all about sports .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd_Ubl1eGn4[/youtube]

heres a few more goals for his club...the first few are the guy united have signed but its all fairly self explanatory

depps said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2NG2rwKIo[/youtube]

Good goal for his club here. I cant seem to find any compilations of him on youtube so the goals will have to do.

Hes been playing for the first team in serbias top division since he was fifteen and his club Vojvodina are probably the strongest team in the league after Partizan and Red Star so it's not like they are forced to throw 15 yr olds in at the deep end if their not ready. He has also already made his debut for the national team at just 17.

If this is true i'm really glad to see our scouts are keeping an eye on serbia, there is a phenomenal amount of talent coming out of there at the moment

The goal on that video is really similar to a goal Glen Johnson scored against Hull last season, especially the way he took it on the chest. Think Johnson's was better, but both fantastic strikes.

That's on his weaker foot as well. if you watch the longer video he seems to be a really clinical finisher off both feet and he gets a couple with his head as well.

This transfer has me more excited than any other this summer....I really have a thing for serbian footballers

depps said:
That's on his weaker foot as well. if you watch the longer video he seems to be a really clinical finisher off both feet and he gets a couple with his head as well.

This transfer has me more excited than any other this summer....I really have a thing for serbian footballers

saucy!!!!!!!!..........

riley347 said:
depps said:

saucy!!!!!!!!..........

Honestly i would have had Sinisa Mihajlovic's babies back in the day if id had a womb...........i'd even forgive him for being a fascist bastard and supporting known war criminals

pjpar said:
Svennis post translated...

V Podbara NEWS | 25.08.2009. 00:48 Aleksic at Manchester City? Aleksic Sport Television "channel Sauce" tonight is the right media launched a bomb by announcing that Daniel Aleksic left the ranks of Vojvodina in order to transfer to Manchester City. The news also stated that Daniel put England starts today, where you need to do medical examinations. that something "big" is preparing, it was clear fans of Vojvodina during the second leg even match between Austria and Vojvodina, when Aleksic "has not received" the Austrian visa. Many have suspected then that the real reason for his neigranja just that since his club is seriously on account of his services in international competitions. For now, the media on the island does not appear anything about this transfer, and fans of Vojvodina remains only with dread to monitor developments.

so, erm, what?

rhysmcfc said:
Aleksic is the only player ever to have made an appearance for his national side in 4 different age groups in one calendar year. He played games for the U-17, U-19, U-21 and senior Serb NT in 2008.

Yes I have also viewed his wiki page ;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:
rhysmcfc said:

Yes I have also viewed his wiki page ;-)

Standard operating procedure :-)

The list of things done with a new name;

1. Google.
2. Wikipedia.
3. Youtube.
4. Current clubs forum (If English) opinions etc. etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.