are we skint ?

Sorry if some of you guys were left worried by the article that the Times published.

The journalist used the word 'blacklisted' but that doesn't tell the whole story. We're legally obliged to publish a rating based on available information. So is every credit agency. The figures available for 17 of the Premier League clubs left us with no option but to advise "seek more information" before dealing with them. Obviously the journalist wanted to turn this into a more exciting story.

All we can do is deal with facts. Sugar daddies don't always show up on balance sheets!

I think there has been a misunderstanding with the article posted in the papers about Risk Disk - They are a credit rating's service for small businesses. It is nothing to do with personal credit or big business - this was simply a journalist manipulating information to make a good story!!

Minky

come on MCFC

Minky said:
I think there has been a misunderstanding with the article posted in the papers about Risk Disk - They are a credit rating's service for small businesses. It is nothing to do with personal credit or big business - this was simply a journalist manipulating information to make a good story!!

Minky

come on MCFC

Yes and I deliberately posted it on here to show how stupid the journo and the company were,in making such flagrant nonsical stories !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.