Are we turning in to Ryanair?

Once saw a woman told at the turnstile she had to take her bad to the bag store. Sod that, she emptied the bag contents into hers and her partners pockets. Then she folded said bag up into ther coat pocket. Went through the turnstile and as walking up the spiral proceeded to put all the contents back into her bag. It's a madness. People pay enough for a ticket, City don't need extra revenue from bag storage. Oh and another thing, you are ok to take a bag full of purchases from the City megastore in with you. They are bigger than A4 size!
My boy and I get the train from Cambridge and have had the same small backpacks for several seasons and no problem getting them in until tha Palace match this season. By the time we had queued to drop them off we missed kick off- just in time to see their 1st goal unfortunately… bad day all round.

My boy and I get the train from Cambridge and have had the same small backpacks for several seasons and no problem getting them in until tha Palace match this season. By the time we had queued to drop them off we missed kick off- just in time to see their 1st goal unfortunately… bad day all round.
Buy a coat with big pockets!

Once saw a woman told at the turnstile she had to take her bag to the bag store. Sod that, she emptied the bag contents into hers and her partners pockets. Then she folded said bag up into her coat pocket. Went through the turnstile and as walking up the spiral proceeded to put all the contents back into her bag. It's a madness. People pay enough for a ticket, City don't need extra revenue from bag storage. Oh and another thing, you are ok to take a bag full of purchases from the City megastore in with you. They are bigger than A4 size!
That might have been my missus and me. It was ridiculous. The stewards even laughed with us that it was ridiculous

It's my first trip to the stadium with my 6 year old lad for Southampton. I've just read the no-bag rule and wondering if anyone has small bags they accept, with a picture? The bag was for his kindle in case he gets bored so i don't really want to use the bag drop.

It's my first trip to the stadium with my 6 year old lad for Southampton. I've just read the no-bag rule and wondering if anyone has small bags they accept, with a picture? The bag was for his kindle in case he gets bored so i don't really want to use the bag drop.
Anything smaller than a4 and you'll be fine

gazz at city.jpg

My lad gets in with his medz bag. Only ever had one bell end ask him to deposit it, he got a stern "Fuck Off"

No ruck sacks allowed in whatever the size. Just small hand bags and small tote bags, bum and shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.