Are we undervalued?

I doubt this team will ever get the credit it truly deserves, but I’m not really that bothered. We don’t need validation from other people. I’m just enjoying seeing us smash records and playing some exhilarating stuff. Savouring every moment as I know it won’t always be like this.

We just aren’t liked and we all know why. You only need to go back to when we first started with this period of success. Aguero was totally undervalued and never got the recognition he deserved. Didn’t Mancini and pelegrini both win the league and not win manager of the year? Only times the league winning manager didn’t win it?

It doesn’t really bother me though as it means we’re winning.

Looked recently on Burnley and Blackpool fan forums after the Arsenal game. Lots of respect and enjoyment of our football by ordinary fans. The press hate us but their not convincing everyone.

We have a fantastic team spirit,with players who are coached well to continually improve their game,we have reinvented how the game is played in England,due to Pep,his success at the top level has encouraged other teams to evolve into this style of play,such is the revolutionary approach he has brought.

Just wallow in it. Like I will when our trophies have a pathetic asterisk- imagine the marketing and comedy potential if they ever do that.
Like the Dallas Shower scene - oh that's right FA, none of it ever happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.