are you addicted to this forum.

i keep thinking im going to return home from work one day and all my family and friends will be sitting there in the loungeroom- an 'organised intervention'

then they will say how much they love me yet the feel they are losing me, if i dont stop my wife will change the locks blah blah..

but i dont go wanna go to rehab!

I'm not addicted, I can give it up whenever I want. I'm more of a social poster. Down to about 5 posts a day now. Oh my god what am I doing posting in the middle of the night, must go back to bed, must sleep. Where's this new site...mumble...mumble, must post...must sleep.

bumbleblue said:
Hello my name is bumbleblue and i am a bluemoonaholic. i seriously need help ( signings, information, speculation are all my drugs of choice). My family don't get it, my dog feels neglected, the cat is eyeing me suspiciously i shouted rag at her when she jumped on my knee. I can't go back to work as if i do i will be sacked for spending all day on BBC ( can't get bluemoon) i spend anytime not behind my desk thinking jesus how long til i can't get home to bluemoon. Hope summat happens soon.. oh well i am addicted and I LOVE IT. I cackle to myself when i remember staying up all night watching sky sports to see if we would sign mido ... hahah

HA HA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.