Are you excited about the new season?

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club

Are you more, less, or just as excited about the new season as you were this time last year?

Interested to see if factors within football—or even external factors—have changed people’s anticipation of the new campaign compared to previous ones.

Mods, could we get a poll going?

More relaxed than normal until kick off then I’ll be a stress monkey again

I’d rip your arm off now for either the prem (4th time) or CL (b2b)

The flip-side is that we may end up with no pots, then assuming we don’t get relegated then we’ll have to accept it and get ready for title challenge next season

I was footballed out by the end of the season, but well looking forward to another season of Pep & the boys. It won’t last for ever so I’m just going to enjoy every minute of it. I’m predicting a similar first half of the season to last, what happens after that is going to be interesting. I’d like to see one of the young lads make a real breakthrough & Phil to put a full season together of consistent performances, goals and assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.