Are you excited about the new season?

Yes! It's going go be fascinating to see how this team handles the challenges from all the top teams. The premier league is now stacked with talent in terms of managers and they'll all be out to take us down. In terms of champs league Real Madrid, Victimpool and Bayern will be our biggest rivals.

I lost the excitement in cricket after watching Sachin Tendulkar lift the World Cup. All those years of idolizing him and then watching him lift that coveted trophy was the peak, nothing will top that ever. Not quite the same with City, but I'm not as excited as the previous ones. Might change once the season starts, or perhaps seeing a new midfielder/winger.

Still content from last season, to be honest.

There's no pressure on them, in my view this season, to do anything 'expected. So I feel I can enjoy it a lot more this time around. We do what we do. The only thing I am looking forward to is vindication of the PL charges.

Once that's in the bag, nobody can say anything about the clubs successes and can only base it on the player's talent, the manager's abilities and the professionalism of how the club is run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.