Are you for or against the poznan? Vote here

For. Looks great when everyone does it and everyone stands at aways anyway. South Stand looks good from where I am at homes too.

and a view from a Leicester fan on another forum:

Atmosphere: Decent but generic from us. Carnage after both goals. They were a bit flat when we were dominating but the 5/10 minutes after they scored their first was among the best scenes I've ever seen at the new ground. Lots of them got a grecque (backwards jumping) going, scarves swinging, unveiled a big banner for their old player Neil Young who's seriously ill (and scored the winner against us in the '69 final). Just generally looked immense from our end of the ground.

Leicester fan here lads.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday, I appreciate that our pitch wasn't up to scratch and we're probably far more used to playing on that sort of surface compared to you, however I was delighted with the way we played and thought we deserved at least the draw.

Anyway, I can't believe that some on here are thinking of getting rid of 'the poznan'. I sit in our 'Kop', so the other end of the ground to the away fans and it looked amazing! In terms of fans support, it was without doubt the best thing I've ever seen in English football, for 4,700 of you to be that organised to all do it at the same time was class. Great effort!!

Supporters in England now are so cliche and boring, singing the same old shit songs (incl us yesterday, "Where were you when you were shit?") so I can't see why some are complaining of having something so unique to English clubs.

Great tribute to Neil Young as well. Keep it up lads and hope you enjoyed your day out at our bowl.

It was nice while it lasted. It will stay if enough people want it to, but suspect it will fade out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.