Are you giddy?

God I'm giddy now.

Tbh I'm happy now regardless of the trophies that may or may not come. They've given us Bayern and Real and we've proven we're the best there is. Teams can fluke a Cup win or a one-off match (which is why we still need caution), but that's the only reason Real won it last year. We were the best then, we're the best now.

Really starting to believe now. Madrid was the biggest test left and we just completely blew them away.

Anything can happen in a cup final but if we play like that against the rags and Inter we will absolutely dismantle the pair of them.

We know it.
They know.
The rest of the football world know it

Can't believe I'm typing this but we are the best team on the fucking planet at the moment

Really starting to believe now. Madrid was the biggest test left and we just completely blew them away.

Anything can happen in a cup final but if we play like that against the rags and Inter we will absolutely dismantle the pair of them.

We know it.
They know.
The rest of the football world know it

Can't believe I'm typing this but we are the best team on the fucking planet at the moment
A lot depends on Peps team selection
Let’s hope he has learned from his last CL Final
Last night was perfect

I’m in awe of that performance last night. It was a truely stunning performance that has left me just sat smiling to myself this morning at how good we are.

I feel like I had about 10 vodka shots last night. I had one brew all through!! Really feels like the morning after the night before, however this time, in direct comparison to my younger self, I remember EVERYTHING. And absolutely magnificent it was too.

I am as tired AF though!!

#lovemyBlueBoys.

Undoubtedly.
I'll come down at some point. Hopefully in the middle of next week...
The scenes at the final whistle and for 15 mins afterwards were amazing.

No voice could be an issue. It went half way through the second half and hasn't come back yet.

Oh, and I Love the 'Rythem as a Dancer' chant....

"Ederson and Ake
Walker and Akanji
Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones
Best defence in Europe
We’re Manchester City
Gonna win in Istanbul
WOOAAAH we’re the Boys in Blue
WOOAAAH, coming after you
WOOAAAH, 1…2…3…4…"
(Repeat)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.