Are you glad we binned the Latin motto?

It was a bit crap at the time but given that the eagle badge coincided with a return to winning trophies for us and one of the most radical upward curves in football history (apart from 97-98), I think people will become more and more nostalgic about it. I've got a soft spot for it anyway even if I like the new badge.
That's a fairly big ("massive", even) "apart"!

Didn’t really mind it tbh, it was part of the great Manchester City history, yes we have history.

Didn't mind it at all. It will be nice to look back on the badge in a decade or two and see it as our identity during a huge time of change, from the worst period in our history to the best.

Much prefer the current badge, which echos our old trad badge, which Swales sold.
Commingo in Panni.

wasn't an eagle, it was a gryphon, and the "new badge" is boring and banal. A graphic of the gasometer would be more appropriate than a fkin sailing ship. Tbh, when the country is about to selfdestruct, my worries over a slogan for a football club will have to be filed under "pending". :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.