are you one of the few?

Mancityno1 said:
i myself am the only blue in my whole entire family! my grandad, dad, brother, sisters, uncles, cousins... i could go on but i am the only blue in the family, i love it, i get the shit but give as good back! Tevez signing was immense, i just cnt wait for the season to start.

Anyway point of thread, anyone else see the light and not support the rags like thier family???
same here mate...

My old man is a blue, I'm a blue and now my 5 year old is a blue too. My other half is a rag and the rest of my family are red bin dippers (the whole family!) all scousers inc my dear mum

Mancityno1 said:
i myself am the only blue in my whole entire family! my grandad, dad, brother, sisters, uncles, cousins... i could go on but i am the only blue in the family, i love it, i get the shit but give as good back! Tevez signing was immense, i just cnt wait for the season to start.

Anyway point of thread, anyone else see the light and not support the rags like thier family???

we are blue. end of.

Pandaemonium said:
family is for the most part tottenham fans (also chelsea fans for those who just recently started following the game and a smattering of man u - extremely popular choices obviously here in the states).

my dad tried to get me into professional sports in earnest(approximately age 10) and the first thing he did was make me choose teams from all of the major sports he liked (basketball, american football, football, and baseball).

i asked him who a common rival between my brothers favorite teams were (tottenham and man u) and he told me to choose city - and i haven't really looked back.

hoping to make it out to a few games some time in my life.

Good lad. We hate both Tottenham and Rags with equal venom. Well, I do anyway. :)

ps. Welcome to Bluemoon.

all of my family would have been reds had not les mcdowell (city manager) moved next door to us, became great friends of the family, so all of us are blue, sister did marry utd player but remains blue

Sister and most of family are Rags

My 2 boys asked me years ago - They were 9 + 4 at the time - If they could support the Rags - Told them they could if they left home and didn't speak to me again.

They're both season ticket holders with me now

Fuck the rags

Layles said:
im man city
and the rest of australia is top 4 or hammers

Nope - I converted an Aussie I used to work with into a Cityf an when she was here for a year, also met an Aussie in Istanbul who was blue lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.