Are You Paid a Fair Wage?

Definitely not, £90 per hour for my services are a joke to be honest when women out there are making £150-£200. All women have to do is lie there too, ive got to go like a jackhammer for a full hour. We should have a union really

My job used to pay much, much more but due to a saturation of the market its gone down. I would like more but I am also comfortable.

Don't think wages are the problem for a lot of people more the ridiculous cost of living.

Food, electricity, gas, water, insurance etc... all by companies who make huge profits.

If these weren't as extortionate, the majority of us would be fine.

I only work for a small company so a good wage rise for a few of us could affect the companies growth, where the above could all lower their costs to help the majority but obviously won't as they pander to the minority (shareholders)

to be completely honest, most days i feel as though i am over-paid for what i do and i live in fear of being found out. but until that day arrives, i'll carry on taking the pay at the end of each month and try and stay under the radar!

bluegirl74 said:
to be completely honest, most days i feel as though i am over-paid for what i do and i live in fear of being found out. but until that day arrives, i'll carry on taking the pay at the end of each month and try and stay under the radar!

Haha! Good on you!

bluegirl74 said:

Hahaha cracked me up.

tumblr_lgzfu298xU1qzbl7f.gif

I work 45 hours a week at get £250 I don't get paid enough IMO but I get by paying rent and my season ticket. hate how people on benefits get more than a working class person. I only work for a debt management company but for the hours I work I wish I got more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.