Are you proud of me or am I sad?

manchester blue said:
Sad rag at work had a Utd screen saver pic of OT. Left desk unattended so I copied the picture emailed it to me and paintbrushed MCFC onto a wall and emailed back and saved to screen saver. Didn't notice for weeks!

It is a must, if you see the opportunity don't let it pass.

I have a picture of my Dad starting and completing the whole of the shelves at WH Smiths in the airport with City Magazines, I have never laughed so hard and for so long when the shop attendant shouted 'Oi, What you thi...Oh fucking hell, GET OUT!!'

I often find rags get up my arse on the A1/A19 as I have a city badge on the back window of my car. I let them enjoy the view that little bit longer than I usually would.

Any Rag wearing colours whilst Shopping in a Supermarket may possibly at some point bend over in front of you leaning in to inspect a chill or freezer cabinet.

This does of course provide a perfect opportunity to use your shopping trolley or Grandsons pushchair or if you are really lucky a relatives wheelchair to give the unsuspecting victim a crack down the back of the calf or on the ankle when they least expect it.

The next step is to either apologise, walk off and smirk; or if you feel particularly frisky that day say " or shit mate, bet you thought that was Roy Keane then".

This works for me; done it more than once.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Any Rag wearing colours whilst Shopping in a Supermarket may possibly at some point bend over in front of you leaning in to inspect a chill or freezer cabinet.

This does of course provide a perfect opportunity to use your shopping trolley or Grandsons pushchair or if you are really lucky a relatives wheelchair to give the unsuspecting victim a crack down the back of the calf or on the ankle when they least expect it.

The next step is to either apologise, walk off and smirk; or if you feel particularly frisky that day say " or shit mate, bet you thought that was Roy Keane then".

This works for me; done it more than once.

omg i dread to think what your local tesco will be like the day they give you a motorised wheelchair

mcfc1612 said:
quality

remind me of when i was at school our form teacher was a massive scum fan and on his comp in the class he had the badge as his screen saver and he used the projector for the register. so o sneaked in at dinner change the badge to a nice big city one. 5 Min's after he finished doing the register the badge come up on the big screen.

but i got caught out been the only city fan in my class it made it quite obvious who'd done it he took it with a laugh tho
where did you go to school essex ?

When I was up from Sussex for the Boro game, some people I work with asked me to get a U***** shirt for our boss with his name and "40" on the back, for his birthday.
I went into JJB where they had a special deal on this weeks manyoo shirt (We can talk!) any name and number 10 quid.
I wasn't sure about sizes so I found another Nike shirt - which happened to be Celtic - and tried it on to measure up.
The manager came over and said "I'm affraid the deal only applies to Premier league shirts, Sir"
I said " I know, but I may be 250 miles from home but I'm not risking anyone who knows me walking in and seeing me wearing those wan***s shirt!"
It was at this point he told me he supported them !
Anyway, I got them to print it, fold it up and put it in the bag without me touching and I carried out like a bag of sick !!
The JJB bloke wanted to tell me to P*** off, but times are hard in the retail world!
When I got home I got someone else to wrap it to !!
I'd rather kneed a turd !!

Poves said:
One question to everyone...Have you ever kicked up a fuss in a sports store as they are selling rag shirts and not City knowing full well you have a shirt at home and won't be going back to that shop again?

Absolutely. In fact, I do this every time I walk into the JJB shop in Wigan. I make a point of addressing the whole shop, stating that I am not happy about the fact that scum have a whole section of merchandise and we have one bloody peg. A whole bleeding section for them, and that's a shop not in Manchester. Ugh.

Kevcod said:
When I was up from Sussex for the Boro game, some people I work with asked me to get a U***** shirt for our boss with his name and "40" on the back, for his birthday.
I went into JJB where they had a special deal on this weeks manyoo shirt (We can talk!) any name and number 10 quid.
I wasn't sure about sizes so I found another Nike shirt - which happened to be Celtic - and tried it on to measure up.
The manager came over and said "I'm affraid the deal only applies to Premier league shirts, Sir"
I said " I know, but I may be 250 miles from home but I'm not risking anyone who knows me walking in and seeing me wearing those wan***s shirt!"
It was at this point he told me he supported them !
Anyway, I got them to print it, fold it up and put it in the bag without me touching and I carried out like a bag of sick !!
The JJB bloke wanted to tell me to P*** off, but times are hard in the retail world!
When I got home I got someone else to wrap it to !!
I'd rather kneed a turd !!

you fucking mercernary i would never of attempted to even buy that shite. Hand your head in shame coddy :(
Wheres the birch when you need it.

PMSL at some of the quality stuff on here chaps !!

Mine is nowhere near as funny but here ya go anyway.........when i moved down to the Midlands, my fiance at the time didnt come until i had found a house (and some Brummie bird on the side but thats a whole seperate story :-)!!) when the day came for her to move down, i was unloading the works tannie van with her stuff when i noticed (horror upon horrors!) a rag scarf in one of her 6 billion clothes boxes.......at which point i dropped the box and seriously considered my next move, we had been together for 4 years and she never mentioned this somewhat foooking important fact!! So, i picked the offending item of trash with a Tesco bag and dropped it straight into the bin, which as luck would have it, was right by the garage, keping up my unblemished of anything raglike never entering my house!! A few days later, when we were leaving to go to work, the binmen came and (as they do) the guy slung the bin lid off and saw the offending peice of Sh!T.....him being a Bluenose (Birmingham City) fan, looked at me and gave me a knowing wink (we had had a few footie conversations previously and we shared ou hatred on the 'other' team in the city!) and shouted to his mate really loud "you should see the shit in here Dave, honestly the things people put in their bins and they just expect us to clear the shit right up!!"................my fiance gave me this right puzzled look and i just shrugged my shoulders and said..........Brummies eh :-) !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.