Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

tevezblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
15mins to go dont think so. What I do remember is your lot leaving before halftime in 2004 when we beat you 5-1.

Whens the Parade on beating a pretty much city reserve team, today?

Did we celebrate beating Arsenal like it was our cup final?

They have been shit all season, with load of injuries, draws away at Chelsea and Arsenal and a great win vs us and we spouting the shit that supporters can't be seriously excited and happy about a big win.

What a poster you are. Fuckin ell

Go away you bin dipping rat. Pretending to be a City fan on a forum, sad little boy.

The game v Arsenal was a good one we both went at it with both teams at full strength, which we came out of on top.

Arsenal are a bigger club than City, who we are fighting with for a CL place.

You think you are a bigger club than us, so beating us 2-0 at home when we didnt even turn up is hardly a scalp is it? I see that win has got you out of the bottom half, maybe thats why you was celebrating like you won the cup??

tevezblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
15mins to go dont think so. What I do remember is your lot leaving before halftime in 2004 when we beat you 5-1.

Whens the Parade on beating a pretty much city reserve team, today?

Did we celebrate beating Arsenal like it was our cup final?

They have been shit all season, with load of injuries, draws away at Chelsea and Arsenal and a great win vs us and we spouting the shit that supporters can't be seriously excited and happy about a big win.

What a poster you are. Fuckin ell

Any chance you could do us a favour and go back whence you came mate?You're "all City fans except me" rants are becoming very tiresome.
You got your three well-earned points on Saturday.

Leave it at that for now, eh?

Some good polite replies in this thread since my last post.
Not sure what happened in the last 2 pages though but still.

To the poster who gave the picture of the 6-0, you are aware that your heaviest defeat was 1-9 against Everton ............. aren't you? ;o)

Shame about the cup match.
Thought your lads deserved at least extra time, and it would have been good for your fans to visit Wembley.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Darker shade of Blue said:

To the poster who gave the picture of the 6-0, you are aware that your heaviest defeat was 1-9 against Everton ............. aren't you? ;o)

Thought your lads deserved at least extra time, and it would have been good for your fans to visit Wembley.

Don't think we did.
Stood off them too much 2nd half after a very good first half.
Hate to say it but they were the better team on the night.
But thanks.

Bilboblue said:

Don't think we did.
But thanks.
Over two legs tbh mate. BBBBUUUUTTTT, the times they are a changing brother.

Bilboblue said:

Don't think we did.
But thanks.
Correct; unfortunately!
:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.