Are you satisfied with the new season ticket regulations?

MadchesterCity said:
Freestyler said:
Does this survey include just the people who are moved, or can people who it doesn't effect take part like myself?

This £250 valuecard is baffling me, basically someone who could only of been going city half the time or as little time i have, sits next to me and only pays £250 where i pay £500+?

nah, surely city wouldn't even do that.

Yeah have read but dont really understand this £250 valuecard fully

IMO these tickets will only be avail in tier 3

and?

does it matter where they are in the stadium?

at the end of the day their in the ground, doesn't matter where they sit.

supercity36 said:
the idea = not bad
the way and timing of exectuion = piss poor

just to tell people with 4 games of the season left "right all you north standers without kids, do one" is stupid. should have been implemented over a couple of seasons, if at all.
If i was in the north stand i`d be telling city where to stick their relocation & i wouldnt renew. Disgusting the way theyre being treated. The north stand will be like Alton Towers next year. And we called the rags.

Freestyler said:
MadchesterCity said:
Yeah have read but dont really understand this £250 valuecard fully

IMO these tickets will only be avail in tier 3

and?

does it matter where they are in the stadium?

at the end of the day their in the ground, doesn't matter where they sit.

Well mate - I'm assuming you are currently north stand and will have to relocate?

I think £250 a ticket sounds great but I dont know if I can risk renewing my ticket.

Again they have said this will be very limited!
Maybe they are pushing for 100% ST!!
I can see demand for tickets being very high this year.

Once you go blue, thats all you'll do!!

Have City let you down before?

ballinio said:
supercity36 said:
the idea = not bad
the way and timing of exectuion = piss poor

just to tell people with 4 games of the season left "right all you north standers without kids, do one" is stupid. should have been implemented over a couple of seasons, if at all.
If i was in the north stand i`d be telling city where to stick their relocation & i wouldnt renew. Disgusting the way theyre being treated. The north stand will be like Alton Towers next year. And we called the rags.

Yep Embarassing Totally Shit idea

£250 for a ST... Yes please.

Quite happy to move seats, as a current non-ST holder that's what I do and I enjoy having different views of the game but don't enjoy not being able to get a ticket for every game, so this is persuading me to get one.

Was going to be difficult to justify a £500+ outlay this summer but £250 is much more in range.

Nice one Garry.

How popular does everyone think these are going to be? How many will there be?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Request this to be a poll.

Simple yes or no, do you think the new changes are acceptable, reasonable and show a sign of a clear, well thought out development program from our football club?

I intend to use the results as part of a survey.

yes - club looking at planning for the future. let's face it current prices are well below comparable performing teams and with £200m invested in players we can't expect to pay buttons. Club have been very reasonable in offering a range of prices - if you want a cheap season ticket there's a £250 product for you - if you want a £600 ticket then there's good midfield level 2 seats with several other options.

some people on this forum need to grow up. far too much whining just for the sake of it. we now have a much better range of options depending upon what you want on a matchday.

disabled mate who cant get to games unless his carer pushes him - carer now has to pay so not sure if they can renew - resounding no

squirtyflower said:
i don't even understand the new regulations so can't comment on whether i'm satisfied or not?

who has to move?
who gets the £250 tickets?

Well me and mine are going to be booted out of the North Stand. But I'm glad about that. It can be such a morgue at times.

AZUL said:
disabled mate who cant get to games unless his carer pushes him - carer now has to pay so not sure if they can renew - resounding no

are you sure bout this? thought the free carers place is still available. where does it say that it is not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.