Are you still paying Sky for your daily dose of biased bilge?

eyejay51

Cant understand why anyone is still paying these tossers. Fire Stick with Kodi will give you all you need for your footie, films, tv series.
If everyone cancelled their subscription they would be forced to reduce their outrageous cost and less of us would feel the need to seek an alternative solution.

Oh, and get well soon Kev.

Cant understand why anyone is still paying these tossers. Fire Stick with Kodi will give you all you need for your footie, films, tv series.
If everyone cancelled their subscription they would be forced to reduce their outrageous cost and less of us would feel the need to seek an alternative solution.

What is kodi and how does it work?

For convenience i think mainly.
There's also the uncertainty and unreliability of kodi etc but i think you're right, the more people that stick two fingers up to the fat cats in the tv industry the better.

I cancelled my sky sub. maybe 10yrs ago now? donkeys years ago... I was paying £50+ back then.

They are the utter vermin and I wouldn't give that Murdoch bastard a penny ever again.

Lower their fucking prices, stop being biased cunts and Murdoch dies I might re-consider paying again.

Jelly and Ice cream when that **** dies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.