Aretha Franklin RIP

Not unexpected but very sad,i can't see out of the current crop who can replace all these legends

That's because they aren't in the same league Karen, Aretha was the best of them all imo, fantastic voice and what a stage presence.

RIP Aretha.

That's because they aren't in the same league Karen, Aretha was the best of them all imo, fantastic voice and what a stage presence.

RIP Aretha.
I don't know who's really out there but there must still be people out there with great voices and talent, I just think it's harder to do something new and original now but also it's harder for the casual music fan to find stuff with all the different media and way's of accessing music the talented ones are probably less mainstream. She will be missed though, that's a fact.

Not unexpected but very sad,i can't see out of the current crop who can replace all these legends
"Back in my day we had Justin Bieber, Arianna Grande and Nicki Minaj. Now that was music"

RIP to a legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.