Argentina national team with Falklands banner

Mad Eyed Screamer

From last nights game - I thought making political protests was prohibited at games?
Can England players line up behind a banner saying ''Scottish Independence Please'?

At least Morrissey will be happy with this one ;)
_75376515_argentina_players_flag.jpg

Its so silly, the falklands want to be a british territory we want them. They have been since 1833, nothing more to say.

Things like that should be kept away from football. I really want Argentina to do well this World Cup but it's things like that which will turn a lot of people against them.

Let's be truthful this is as bad as it will get from the Argy's they have no hope of taking them back by force , and we will not give them back ! I don't hate the Argy's any more ! Nor-do I care what they say ! Let's just play football :) hope this can be forgot ! Storm in a teacup if ever there was one!

kippax kid said:
Let's be truthful this is as bad as it will get from the Argy's they have no hope of taking them back by force , and we will not give them back ! I don't hate the Argy's any more ! Nor-do I care what they say ! Let's just play football :) hope this can be forgot ! Storm in a teacup if ever there was one!

And just hope Kun, Zabba and Demi can stay out of it too

kinkysleftfoot said:
32 years ago I was fighting in the Falklands, 32 years ago to the day this happened

These fuckers are stirring it all up again.

u6edevy9.jpg

You weren't on one of the LSLs were you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.