Argentina national team with Falklands banner

Unacceptable. Disgraceful. Bullshit.

I expect our owner to do something about this. I suggest parading zaba, dem and Sergio on the streets of London with the word "argie traitors" tattooed on the foreheads. And then sell all three of them to a third division Argentinian team.

Ducado said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I don't what their beef is?

You are trying to hard to be funny and failing
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear that in mind boss.

Ps why did my non offensive thread get pulled yesterday? Didn't see anything in the COC that I contravened.

Ducado said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I don't what their beef is?

You are trying to hard to be funny and failing

Yes it was a bit corny wasn't it......

24yr89h.jpg

RandomJ said:
Low move using their football team to re-spark the issue. The facts are the people there voted to remain British and whilst our military is a bit of a joke these days it's still more than good enough to give them a second spanking so it's a pointless protest and would rather they leave this sort of shit out of football. Tell you what though if it were the England players doing this we'd have been kicked out of the tournament by now.

Too bloody right we would, and CL teams for the next five years!

Can't say I'm bothered by the banner.

If the Argentinian team want to hold up banners saying the moon is made of cheese, that UFOs are real, that ghosts exist or that the Falklands are Argentinian then let them get on with it.

There are no laws against making an idiot of yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.