Argentina v France - Sun 18th Dec, 15:00 | Final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really, but I still get puzzled sometimes. I get off-side now, but they other day two attackers were through on goal (can't remember which game) and one passed it to the other who tapped it in, I shouted "off-side" but it wasn't.

I still need to learn as occasionally I referee at under-ten level. (Luckily we don't implement off-side though).
Without knowing/remembering the game you're referring to, it's impossible to give a specific answer. But if two attackers beat the offside trap and are through on goal, and one of them passes to the other, the recipient is not offside if he's behind the ball when it's passed to him. But, as I said, that's pure guesswork re the scenario you're referring to.

Fans are thinking of this game as some kind of tussle between good (Messi) vs evil (Ronaldo). It's a fucking game for fuck sake and the weird thing is the guy who's supposed to represent evil isn't even playing.
It’s a game between 2 teams that I have no real connection with, just grateful to see an interesting game. Can‘t understand why anybody would pick a side, just enjoy the game for what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.